You hold a MSc. or equivalent in physics or a related field and are requested to motivate why you apply for the position and to supply a CV.
Other skills/experiences/documents that would benefit your application are:
- previous experience in an optical, atomic or molecular physics lab;
- working knowledge of a programming language (matlab, C++ or equivalent);
- excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- scientific publications.
To foster diversity in their research group, they will especially appreciate applications from excellent female candidates.
How to Apply
Do you recognize yourself in the job profile? Then they look forward to receiving your application.
You may apply using the link below. Your application must include:
- a curriculum vitae;
- a motivation letter that explains why you have chosen to apply for this specific position with a statement of your research experience and interests and how these relate to this project;
- title and summary of your Master thesis.
Please make sure all your material is attached in only one pdf. The single pdf can be uploaded in the field marked CV in the application form. To accelerate the review of your application, please also send it to Florian Schreck per email.
They will consider applications as they are received with flexible starting dates, and the positions will remain open until five suitable candidates have been identified.