2020/21 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby announces the 2020/21 undergraduate scholarship award for first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
Nigeria LNG Limited is committed to the development of the educational sector in Nigeria and as such bright students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to be trained for self-reliance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nigeria LNL Limited
Scholarship to be taken in: Nigeria
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at any recognized Nigerian University
Refer to: International Scholarships at the University of Huddersfield for Nigerians 2021
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020/21 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Be a certified Full-Time year One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have at least a 3.5 CGPA at his/her Year-One first semester (2019/2020 session) examinations.
- Applicants must not be beneficiaries of any scholarship award/scheme from any other company, organization or agency.
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Recommended: Free Three-Week IELTS Online Preparation Courses 2020/2021
Application Procedures for the 2020/21 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award
The interested applicant should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications must include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019/2020 session)
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2020