2020 ACU International Student Scholarship in Australia:
The Australian Catholic University is thrilled to announce the International Student funding for brilliant students from around the world.
The program is designed to assist needy students who want to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate study at ACU for the session 2020/21.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Covers 50%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Not be an Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
- Hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- Enrol as full-time students not have received another scholarship or award not is an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the ACU. After that, they can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants do not need to provide any supporting documentation for the award. The records submitted with your admission application will use to assess your academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Also, have a certificate (including IELTS, OET and the ACU English Test), If you come from a non-English speaking country.
The Australian Catholic University covers 50% of the cost of a program to the winning candidates.