2020 Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship At The University Of Sydney Australia:
The University of Sydney is proud to offer the Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship for International Students.
For this scholarship, applicants may not be an Australian/New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
Funded by the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney, the scholarship aims to support outstanding higher degree research students with their studies.
The University of Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
It provides bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. The university has 33,505 undergraduate and 19,284 graduate students.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: An annual stipend allowance equivalent to the Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate indexed annually.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Applicants who have either a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a Masters by Research or Doctor of Philosophy (D.) within the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline area,
- Applicants who have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) equivalent to a grade of 85 at the University of Sydney;
- Applicants must separately apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarship at the University of Sydney.
The Scholarship will also cover overseas health cover for the recipient (single cover only) for the normal full-time duration of their higher degree studies and will provide reimbursement for the initial visa application fee required to commence their research studies at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/diprs