The University of Strathclyde is offering an amazing opportunity through its Strathclyde Dean’s International Excellence Postgraduate Awards for the academic year 2020-2021. The study award is available for overseas students.
The funding programme supports outstanding students who want to commence a full-time Masters, EdD Education, or 1 year MRes programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to receive 50 merit-based scholarships of £3,000.
Located in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre, the University of Strathclyde is a well-known technical institution that provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in a range of subjects but has a focus on technological and scientific studies.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives you more freedom in pursuing a career that inspires you and you’ll likely enjoy your career more. Here students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, and Creative writing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- Have an offer of study for a full time, postgraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- Must have paid the tuition fee deposit before the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If applicants want to be enlisted in this educational program, then they are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Strathclyde. Students who have an offer of study for a postgraduate taught course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will be notified they qualify for the award. Once the tuition fee deposit has been paid, students will receive a scholarship letter confirming the award and the amount of the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, all applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Strathclyde will provide 50 merit-based scholarships of £3,000 to all qualified international postgraduate students towards the first year of tuition fees of a full-time Masters, EdD Education, or 1 year MRes programme.