Bowen University is a private Baptist Christian Nigerian university owned and operated by the Nigerian Baptist Convention. The university is a hub of learning and research of distinction, combining academic perfection with love for God and humanity.
Therefore, if you’re seeking admission into BOWEN, you must show yourself worthy of the admission. BOWEN Post UTME test is highly competitive. If you must score high, you must prepare for it.
However, we’ll highlight the key steps to success in BOWEN Post UTME, BOWEN JAMB cut off marks, how to get their Past questions, how to apply for the Post UTME, and all the necessary details you need to make this BOWEN dream a reality.
Read through and follow the outlined guidelines.
Since its founding in 2001, Bowen has been dedicated to providing high quality, morally sound and socially relevant education in the most cost-effective manner to all its students.
BOWEN University JAMB score requirement is 180. What this entails is that you have to score 180 and above to be qualified to apply for BOWEN Post UTME.
I strongly know you wouldn’t want to roll a stone up to the mountain only for you to let it slip. Therefore, you have to avail yourself of the necessary information guide like; BOWEN Post UTME past questions, BOWEN cut off mark, and a whole lot more. Click here to get BOWEN Past Questions.
Before we go into details, here’s an outline of what will be highlighted in the post.
Why Do Universities In Nigeria Write Post UTME?
National Universities Commission (NUC) adopted the Post UTME style in order to reduce the number of students to be admitted each year as universities in Nigeria can’t admit all the candidates that scored 180 and above.
So, in order to be among the successful applicants to be admitted, it’s important you prepare well for the upcoming Post UTME.
One of the ways of preparing well is through getting the university’s past questions and reading it too. Click here to get BOWEN Past Questions and Answers.
What is Bowen University JAMB Cut off Mark?
Before you deem yourself eligible for Bowen University Post UTME, you have to score 180 and above in JAMB. Anything less won’t be accepted by the university.
While you’re getting braced for Bowen Post UTME, seize this opportunity to apply for undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian students and stand an opportunity to win an undergraduate scholarship as a potential year 1 student.
BOWEN Post UTME Admission/Screening Requirements
For you to be eligible to apply for Bowen University Post UTME screening you must possess the following;
- Applicants are required to sit for 2020 JAMB
- Bowen University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programs, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Complete the Bowen University On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
All Direct entry applicants are required to meet up with the following requirements;
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or program, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/program.
NOTE: Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. Also, all Direct entry applicants are to apply through JAMB.
BOWEN Departmental Cut off Mark For All Courses 2020/2021 Academic Session.
BOWEN University hasn’t released an official cut off mark for courses yet. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
List Of Courses Offered In BOWEN University
When is BOWEN 2020 Post UTME Starting?
BOWEN University Post-Utme/admission screening application has not commenced. Prospective students are advised not to pay money into any individual’s account.
World Scholarship Forum will do well to inform you when the admission form is out.
This situation presents ample time for you to purchase an updated copy of BOWEN Past Questions and Answers at a cheap rate.
This will serve as the perfect preparatory study guide. Click here to get it now.
How Much is BOWEN University Post UTME Form?
This is to inform the general public that the cost of Bowen University admission form for the Undergraduate Programme is ₦10,300.00 (Ten Thousand, Three Hundred Naira) only and could be obtained through designated banks. The form is not yet out.
Meanwhile, keep your brains active and ready through getting BOWEN Past Questions and answers. Click here to get it now.
How To Apply For BOWEN 2020 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and follow the procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub-menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand, three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee.
- Then, proceed to the ‘QuickTeller’ page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgment card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance for completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
Applicants are expected to submit application form on screening day.
How Do I Get BOWEN Post UTME Past Questions?
BOWEN Post UTME study guide that gives you an insight into how their questions are structured and the pattern the University follows.
Also, it gives you leverage as you already know the type of questions to expect, how to tackle them during the exam day and finally score high when the result is out. You’ll definitely want to grab a copy now.
You can get the updated BOWEN Post UTME past questions from us at the rate One thousand naira. This will save you the stress of going to school to get the hardcopy.
It’s better you take advantage of this opportunity online and be ahead of others. CLICK HERE TO GET BOWEN POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS
7 Easy Ways To Pass BOWEN University Post-UTME
Often times, students fail to make the admission list as a result of failure to pass Post UTME after a great JAMB score. The obvious truth is that when you prepare for an exam or any endeavor, you’ll definitely excel at it. Therefore, you’re urged to adhere to these tips as it will definitely lead to success.
Buy BOWEN Post UTME Study Guide
For you to surpass the set BOWEN cut off mark, you have to prepare very well using the school’s past question and answers guide. The Past Question will give you an insight into how their questions are structured and the pattern the University follows.
Also, it gives you leverage as you already know the type of questions to expect, how to tackle them during the exam day and finally score high when the result is out. It will also interest you to know that Kaduna State University normally repeats questions.
You can get BOWEN Post UTME past questions from us at the rate One thousand naira. Take advantage of this opportunity online and be ahead of others.
Click here to get an updated BOWEN Past Questions and Answers at an affordable rate.
Have Access to Relevant Information
In times like this, you need to have adequate and reliable information channel where you are updated with reliable and timely information. You can count on us for that!
When you have access to relevant information, you’ll be aware of when the sale of PUtme forms, how to apply for BOWEN Post UTME, exam venue, date and time of the exam, how to get the updated past questions manual and a whole lot more.
You will be added to our exclusive WhatsApp channel where updates concerning BOWEN Post UTME and how to secure your dream admission into the university are shared when you purchase the Past Questions and Answers.
Join Our Exclusive WhatsApp Group
To help you prepare better for BOWEN University Post UTME exam and be a step ahead of other applicants, we have created a WhatsApp group for students about to write the BOWEN Post UTME.
Benefits of the WhatsApp Group
You’ll get the following benefits when you join the WhatsApp group:
- Answers to questions regarding how to apply for BOWEN University Post UTME exam date, venue, timing, and direction.
- Accurate answers to questions regarding the school, your prospective faculty, department, and their code of conduct.
- Accommodation assistance from members of the group and students of the school a day before the post-UTME.
- Essential hacks on scoring high in the Post UTME.
- Discover and make friends with applicants studying your course.
- Meet-up and interact face-to-face with friends you made from the group.
- Full guide on the next step after getting admission.
How to Join BOWEN WhatsApp Group
Purchase BOWEN UNIVERSITY Post UTME past question NOW and get the invite to join the exclusive WhatsApp group. Limited space is available.
Go To the Exam Hall with the Necessary Documents and Materials
Carefully go through the listed exam requirements and make sure you go to the exam venue with them. This will make you relaxed as you won’t have a course to panic. NOTE: Phones and bags aren’t allowed into the exam hall.
Confirm Your Exam Venue and Time
We’ve heard several cases of candidates who miss their exams as a result of misinformation or conflict of information. Most times, this is a result of not getting the right information on time.
Therefore, you are always urged to keep on confirming your exam dates, venue, and time until you’re done with the exam. Don’t forget to ask relevant questions when you’re confused. You can get updates and confirmations from our WhatsApp channel.
Be At The School A Day Before The Exam
What this entails is that in order to avoid stories that touch, you have to try as much as possible to be at the school a day before the exam and also get to the exam venue an hour before the exam time.
What this means is if you have to travel for the Post UTME, You’re advised to leave a day before to the school. In a situation whereby, you are not familiar with BOWEN University, you can always get guidelines from us through our Exclusive WhatsApp Channel.
Be Confident and Positive
Nothing beats a positive mindset. When you do your best as a student a positive mindset is expected of you.
Once you get into the exam hall which is mostly CBT, be confident in yourself, and believe in the efforts you have made before the ‘D day’.
That’s why it’s always advised to prepare for Post UTME with the university’s Past Questions and Answers. Click here to get BOWEN Past Questions
Lastly, BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR TIME as you have to merge speed with accuracy. Cheers!
FAQs on How to Pass BOWEN Post UTME 2020
When is BOWEN Post UTME?
Please note that no date has been fixed for Bowen University 2020 Post UTME as the University’s senate hasn’t taken any decision in that regard.
How Much is BOWEN University Post UTME Form?
The cost of Bowen University admission form for the Undergraduate Programme is ₦10,300.00 (Ten Thousand, Three Hundred Naira) only, bank charges excluded.
What is BOWEN JAMB Cut off Mark?
Every BOWEN University aspirant is expected to score above 180 in JAMB in order to be qualified to write the Post UTME.
What are BOWEN Post UTME Admission/Screening Requirements?
All candidates with JAMB Score of 180 and above.
Bowen University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
How can I get BOWEN Post UTME Past Questions
You can get the updated BOWEN Post UTME past questions and answers from World Scholarship Forum for just One thousand naira. Click here to get BOWEN Past Questions
Summarily, the time to prepare is now. You have all it takes to secure your dream admission into BOWEN University. Don’t forget to leave comments, we’re here to guide you. Good luck!!