Africa Scholarship Programme At Wageningen University In Netherlands:
These scholarships are open to talented and motivated students from Africa to pursue a master’s program.
Along with this program, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for the 2-year master’s program.
Wageningen University & Research is a Dutch public university in Wageningen, Netherlands. It trains specialists (BSc, MSc, and PhD) in life and social sciences and focuses its research on scientific, social and commercial problems in the field of life sciences and natural resources.
In the field of life sciences, agricultural and environmental science, the university is considered world-class.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2020
- Course Level: The scholarship program is open to pursuing a master’s degree.
- Study Subject: The program is giving a chance to study the MSc Programme.
- Scholarship Award: Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
- Nationality: All African countries.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from All African countries.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and
- Admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
- African students who want to start their study in September 2019 may be eligible for the scholarship. If you want to apply, make sure to complete your MSc application before 1 February 2019.
To participate in this program, send the ASP application form and a reference letter to [email protected]
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the ASP application form.
- The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years.
- Be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.