Having treated over 100,000 patients and accident victims, AICA Orthopedics is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship in the Spring of 2020.
AICA is a multi-speciality ortho, joint, and chiro clinic that is looking to give back to the community and help one student with financial assistance for their educational expenses. Students studying in the healthcare, medical, and law fields are particularly encouraged to apply.
However, the program is open to all students no matter the field they choose to study in. Students can find out more and apply based on their eligibility as listed below.
Who is Eligible?
To apply for AICA Orthopedics’ Scholarship, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply. We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
A $1000 scholarship is being offered for the Spring of 2020. This scholarship award must be used only for educational expenses such as tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year.
Rules & How to Apply
All applicants will email Jennifer Breland, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay explaining what field you’re majoring in, why you chose it, and how this scholarship would specifically benefit you.
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- If you do not win the scholarship you may reapply for subsequent opportunities AICA has. If won, you may not reapply.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information may be shared on our website if won.
Please direct all scholarship communication to Jennifer. All applicants using “Contact” forms will be discarded.
Selection Process and Submission Deadlines
Applications and essays can be sent in as early as October 28, 2019. The deadline for all applicants is April 17, 2020 at 11:59 pm. The top 5 essays will be reviewed by our team and announced on April 24th. A winner will be announced on May 1.