Alliance Manchester Business School Master’s Funding for Vietnam Students:
To assist inspirational and dedicated Vietnamese students to achieve their full potential through their education, Alliance Manchester Business School is now offering a wonderful masters programme.
All the eligible candidates, who are participating in a master’s program at the university, will have the chance to win two scholarships of £10,000 each.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in accounting and finance, entrepreneurship, innovation and policy, international business and management marketing, operations and business analytics, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a Vietnam resident
- Must hold an offer to study on one of our master’s programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application
separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected after enrolling in an applicable course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To quality for a master’s degree program, candidates will need to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes several English language tests, such as TOEFL iBT, Pearson PTE, and IELTS.
Benefits: All the successful candidates will receive an award of £10,000 towards the tuition fee.