ANU John James Memorial Foundation PhD International Scholarship:
To support outstanding students from around the world, Australian National University is awarding the John James Memorial Foundation PhD International funding for Medical Research. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational award aims to encourage highly-talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in the area of Medical Research.
Application Deadline: August 31 and October 31
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,082
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical Research.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor’s degree with at least upper second-class honours or a Masters’s degree with a research component or equivalent.
- Must have a First-class honour, or a research Master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, students must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV in the support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, you need to meet entry requirements for the PhD degree program to study at ANU.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program will provide the following benefits:
- A stipend of $ 27,082 to undertake a study on a full-time basis.
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Thesis allowance.
- Paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.