ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship In Singapore:
This educational programme will be offered to students from ASEAN countries.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee + living allowance
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN countries and Singapore students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN countries and Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, social sciences etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Singapore Permanent Residents or Citizens from the ASEAN countries
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program leading to a first degree, except Renaissance Engineering Programme.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have been admitted to an approved course can apply by completing an online application form that can be found at the end of your online application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: A personal essay of not more than 300 words, upload a recent passport-size photo, a referee’s appraisal online.
- Admission Requirements: For an undergraduate program, applicants must have completed at least 12 years of general education or will be taking High School national examinations in the year of application.
- Language Requirement: Having following English qualifications are compulsory to take admission in an undergraduate program: IELTS (a minimum Overall 6, writing 6) or TOEFL(a minimum of 90) or SAT (a minimum of 1250 for SAT taken for March 2016 onwards) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) or ACT with Writing (a minimum of a composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) or Ameson English scores or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE).
The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees
- Living allowance of S$5,800 per academic year