ASTM Scholarship For International Students in USA:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified International students with outstanding academic achievements for American Society fo r Testing and Materials (ASTM) Scholarship for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Student in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is basically for international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities and with good moral character. Each recipient of the Scholarship shall receive $10,000 to be used for their educational expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ASTM, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: ASTM, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the ASTM Scholarship for Graduate Student in USA
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD program offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD study at ASTM, USA.
- Must have demonstrated high levels of interest or involvement with ASTM Standards.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ASTM’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the ASTM Scholarship For Graduate Students in USA
How- To- Apply
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, applicants are required to complete the online application form for the scholarship you may be eligible for. The scholarship form should be submitted to ASTM International Attention: Travis Murdock100 Barr Harbor Drive West Conshohocken, PA 19428 or tmurdock-at-astm.org.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020