Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the AUW fully-funded programmes. The funding opportunity is administered by the Asian University for Women for the academic session 2020-2021.
This is a region-specific scholarship open to highly talented women candidates who wish to start an undergraduate study in the fields of Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Economics, Philosophy, Political and Economics (PPE) and Public Health.
Clarity of Information
This is an amazing program that will support the education of talented female students at AUW.
Established in 2008, the Asian University for Women (AUW) is an independent, international university in Chittagong, Bangladesh seeking to educate a new generation of leaders in Asia.
Why study at Asian University for Women? AUW enables greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners access to high-quality, affordable, dynamic education that prepares them for the global workplace.
Application Deadline: September 20th, 2020
- University: Asian University for Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Balochistan students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Balochistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: UG Majors in the fields of Bioinformatics, Environmental Sciences, Economics, Philosophy, Political and Economics (PPE) and Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Women who have passed Higher Secondary /Class 12th examination with 60% marks can apply
- Demonstrated leadership potential and commit to working for positive social change
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your passport photo in .jpeg / .jpg within 30 KB
- Your Xth/O Level Marksheet, XIth Grade Marksheet (if appearing for XIIth/A-Level Examination) or XIIth mark sheet (if passed) in PDF format file size less than 1.4 MB
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
The Asian University for Women will provide a fully-funded position program to the successful female candidates.