If you have a desire to study in Australia, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Bachelor of Analytics Scholarships offered by the University of Newcastle for the session 2020-2021.
The award is available for students of any nationality who wish to apply for the Bachelor of Analytics degree program at the University of Newcastle.
Clarity of Information
This support will help to defray the expenses associated with studying at the University of Newcastle.
Established in 1851, the University of Newcastle is a public research university in Australia. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. These courses are designed to support applicant’s better achievement.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? The university provides a chance to boost up your knowledge and become successful in the real world. It offers applicants skills and assurance to make a positive change and research opportunities for building community relationships.
Application Deadline: September 2020
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:10
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding opportunity is open for Bachelor of Analytics degree coursework program.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Seekers must be intended full time in a Bachelor of Analytics degree program at this university
- Applicants must have achieved an Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank of 85 or higher, with adjustment factors not included
- Aspirants must be enrolled full-time
- Students must be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to be registered as Bachelor of Analytics degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and, content from your previous qualification must be submitted by you.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school mark sheet with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000, which will be paid as $2500 each semester that covers your tuition expenses.