Berea College Scholarships for International Students (100% of tuition fee): Are you searching for a total tuition fee offset? You are lucky to apply for Berea College Scholarships for International students. Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment.
No student pays tuition at Berea College. All admitted students receive the No-Tuition Promise, which covers 100% of tuition costs. Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to all enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Berea College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Berea College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition costs
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Equally Check: Harvard Business School Online Free Lessons 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Berea College Scholarships for International Students (100% of tuition fee);
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Applicants to Berea College must be students who have strong academic potential and financial need. Most of Berea College students score between 20 and 30 on the ACT (or SAT equivalent) and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 in a strong college prep curriculum. Students may take either the ACT or SAT.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivatio will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Berea College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Berea College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Daemen College Presidents Scholarship for Global students 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Berea College Scholarships for International Students (100% of tuition fee)
Updates for Fall 2021 International Applicants Mailing of application packets: The College remain optimistic that mail carriers will resume operations across the world well in advance of the November 30 deadline. Students who are unable to submit their application packet via postal mail as of November 1 should email email@example.com to request an alternative submission method. No requests for exceptions to the mailing requirement will be granted prior to November 1.
Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. If you come to Berea, you will surely be welcomed. Admission to Berea College is competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements to be considered. Please contact us with any questions. We are happy to assist you during your college search!
Document Requirements: All of the following items are in the packet above, and must be mailed together to the Office of Admissions:
International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
Copy of official secondary school records. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
International Financial Recommendation Form.
Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020