Bhupendra Bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship In Nepal:
The programme aims to provide financial support to talented students commencing in the bachelors in Pharma degree program at Kathmandu University.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Kathmandu University
- Department: Department of Pharmacy
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Financial support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nepalese students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in pharmacy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to be enrolled in the BPharma degree program at the university.
- Priority will be given to financially weak, Dalit and disadvantaged student from an underprivileged area of the country.
- The female student will be given the topmost priority.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates who have applied for the admissions in BPharma degree program at the university will be eligible to win the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide academic transcript, original certificate/provisional certificate, migration certificate, exact copy, duplicate grade sheet.
- Admission Requirements: To be fully eligible for application, candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or minimum 2.4 GPA and with the additional requirements of 50% aggregate marks or C+ in PCM or PCB or PMCs.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Kathmandu University will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expense.