Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of this Breathing For Tomorrow Lung Cancer Scholarship. The program is offered by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for the academic year 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Golden chance for students to get the educational fund in the USA.
The educational award is to provide financial support for those students who are enrolled in undergraduate study at an accredited U.S. college or university.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm offers free consultations, home and hospital appointments, and a contingency fee arrangement. They are committed to giving your case the attention it deserves and delivering exceptional results at a reasonable cost.
Why should apply for this program? The team members at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm encourage students who have experienced the devastation that lung cancer brings to channel that grief toward helping the world better grasp this disease.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Provider: Pintas & Mullins Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They should have a GPA of 3.5 or greater
- Be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates need to submit the online application form for the educational fund.
- Supporting Documents: Please write a 1,500-word essay on the following topic, save it as a PDF, and upload it with your application
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will provide an award amount of $2500 to the winning candidates.