With the aim of supporting students in Australia, the University of New South Wales is proud to offer the Business School merit awards programme. This programme is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scheme is open for those students who are looking forward to starting an undergraduate course at this university.
Founded in 1949, The University of New South Wales is a private university in Australia. It offers more than 60 undergraduate programs, as well as graduate programs in business, music, and theology.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university offers aspirants with several opportunities, resources, tools, and career help to enhance their knowledge. Here, candidates can easily get placements and a chance to gain work experience.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in the Bachelor of Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this application
, applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period
- The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Economics (3543) program; or in a Dual Degree Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to win this application, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all the following: a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to study in an undergraduate program at the university, you mandatory to have a good pre-academic degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
The University of New South Wales will provide $8,000 for each winning candidate. The award will cover your study expenses.