CAHR Scholarships for UK/EU Students at the University of York in UK, 2020:
The educational award supports excellent aspirants who want to commence postgraduate degree programs at the Centre for Applied Human Rights.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: York Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Applied Human Rights or LLM International Human Rights Law and Practice.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate degree with 2:1 or equivalent. They will also consider a 2:2 with at least three years’ relevant work experience.
- Some academic study or practical experience of law is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
s, candidates must take admission in MA and LLM degree program at the University of York. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time study, candidates must submit google form no later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applications will be assessed on the basis of academic promise, practical experience, and human rights commitment.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of York will offer two scholarships of £2,500 to UK and EU students for the academic year 2020-2021.