Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris) – CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and overseas
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: CEMEF PhD thesis: Microstructural changes in additive manufacturing materials during Hot Isostatic Pressing: modelling and experimental study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, aspirants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- A CV (including date of birth)
- A two-year research program including a plan for the first year-Limited to a maximum of 4 pages
- A complete list of publications and a separate list of first-author publications
- The PhD certificate or, if not yet earned, the date of defence
- A support letter from the hosting team
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: MINES ParisTech will provide the salary to the winning candidates.