Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Chicago Public Schools is delighted to offer its 300 Gates Scholarships. The educational award is available for students from the USA.
The funding opportunity supports highly talented students who want to pursue a post-secondary programme for the academic session 2020/2021.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the USA.
Founded in 1837, Chicago Public Schools is the third-largest school district in the United States that provides work-based learning, career, and technical education.
Why study at Chicago Public Schools? The schools provide a high-quality public education for every child, in every neighborhood, that prepares each for success in college, career, and civic life. Here students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Chicago Public Schools
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postsecondary Programme
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postsecondary Programme in any subjects offered by the schools.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High school seniors (class of 2021).
- Must have a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, you must have to take admission in Postsecondary Programme at Chicago Public Schools. If you are interested in receiving award information please click here to be added to the 2020-21 CPS Scholarship Manager Email Blast. After that, you must visit academicworks.com, and then sign-in using your CPS credentials. Begin your General Application (similar to the Common App).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Students will receive funding for the full cost of attendance that is not already determined by FAFSA.