Chinese Government/African Union Commission Scholarship 2020:
The scholarships are open to all qualified African Nationals who meet the admission requirements set forth below. The Language of Instruction will be in English. Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles in Africa are particularly encouraged to apply.
Candidates applying must satisfy the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
For Doctoral Candidates (Master’s degree in a relevant field is required)
- Maximum age of 35 years
- Fluency in the English language, as it is the teaching language
- Candidates may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection
Applications must be submitted with a cover letter stating motivation for applying and how the qualification will enable you to serve the continent. Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
1) Curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any;
2) Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, and personal details page of national passport (at least six month validity)
3) Clear colored passport size photograph (3*4)
4) Recommendations from two academic referees
5) Health Certificate.
- Interested applicants can access the requirement through the link www.au.int
- All applicants must apply directly through the respective University website and send copies by email to Caseley Olabode Stephens
- The Closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents is June 29, 2020.
- Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
Application Deadline: May 07, 2020 to June 29, 2020