Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University 2021: Chinese Government Scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China aims to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s educational institution. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship seeks to support postgraduate students who are passionate about acquiring quality education to apply to be trained in a Chinese university. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: All countries
You may be interested in: China Student Visa – How to Apply and Study with Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
See Also: Top 25 Scholarships for International Students | 2021-2022 Scholarships
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
The envelope of the application package should be marked “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2021”.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.
Document Requirements: The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
Application Deadline: March 10, 2021