The City College of New York is providing a PhD Research Assistant Positions in the field of integrated bioMEMs and sensors for the academic year 2020/2021.
The main purpose of this assistantship program is to provide financial support for the research students who are going to apply for the PhD program at CUNY.
Clarity of Information
Great chance to study in the USA with some financial funds.
City College of New York is a public college that serves higher education and is a part of the City University of New York System. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and a series of divisions to have good access to the courses.
Why study at City College of New York? While studying at this university, you will have acquired an understanding of the many necessary skills for conceiving and designing bioMEMS.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University: City College of New York
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please contact via email Dr Seo at swseo-at-ccny.cuny.edu
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research assistant position in the field of integrated bioMEMs and sensors
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The accepted student will be enrolled in the Doctorate Program in Electrical Engineering at The City College of New York.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates must take part in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can contact via email Dr Seo at swseo-at-ccny.cuny.edu for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a letter, CV, and letters of three references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: City College of New York will provide an excellent salary package to the successful candidates.