City University of London Academic Excellence International Scholarship in the UK:
The City University of London is now removing financial barriers for law students through its Academic Excellence Scholarship. This programme is managed by City Law School.
The sponsorship will be awarded based on academic excellence for the academic year 2020-21. Both domestic and international students who fulfil requirements will be considered for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020, and November 2, 2020, for January 2021 intake
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £2,000 to £5,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be eligible to apply for this application
only after successfully taking part in an approved course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Recipients are required to submit the following documents as a part of the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English qualifications for most of the programs: IELTS Academic, IELTS UKVI, and Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, IGCSE, and Cambridge English Advanced. To get more information in this regard, please click on this link.
The participants of Bar Vocational Studies courses will get a scholarship of £5,000. On the other hand, candidates of GE LLB, LPC, LLM, and Graduate Diploma in Law will receive a scholarship worth £2,000 to £3,000.