Closing date: 17 July 2020
Swansea University’s College of Science is offering scholarships worth £1,500 each to UK/EU applicants intending to study on the following postgraduate master’s programmes:
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- MRes Visual Computing
These scholarships are for students commencing their studies in September 2020.
Please note that before you apply for this scholarship, you MUST have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from us.
- Please note that before you apply for this scholarship, you MUST have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from us.
- Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate taught applicants who are UK/EU students.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- Applicants must enrol on a postgraduate course in the College for the first time in September 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application end of July; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship.
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities.
- If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If in view of the Head of College a scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the scholarship may be withdrawn. A scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the award. The scholarship holder may be required to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the College. If the scholarship holder feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified, s/he may appeal in writing to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.
- The College of Science reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
Each scholarship is worth £1,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
For more information about fees, payment instructions, refunds and other policies, please view our Fees and Funding pages.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete and return the following application form to email@example.com:
Please note that the application must be fully completed with no fields left blank or your application will not be considered.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday 17 July 2020.