Curtin University Master of Management Funding in Australia:
Curtin University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Master of Management funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The bursary is available for brilliant Australian and international students who want to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 30% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an offer of place into the Master of Management
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process students will be automatically considered for this grant. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: Curtin University covers 30% of the student tuition fees of the Master of Management each semester.