Dali University CSC Funding for International Students:
The award intends to encourage academic excellence and attract the top talented students across the world for the university.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Dali University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor and master
- Award: Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees + Accommodation + Monthly subsidy + Health Insurance
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
University of Southern Queensland International Student Support Nursing Scholarship in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be non-Chinese national, in good health, and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”; The grant is only offered to new students.
- An applicant should be of good moral character, who will obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will respect Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor’s degree applicant should hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalents) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old. A master’s degree applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, all candidates will have to take admission in an approved course. After that, they can apply through the online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants must provide the following documents:
- CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
- A copy of Diploma or Certification (A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- A copy of Transcripts
- Master degree applicant shall provide No less than two Reference Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards, and merits.
- Non-Criminal Records
- A copy of valid HSK Certificate (A must for courses in Chinese medium ), an enrollee should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences and HSK5 for majors in Arts, and the score should be no less than 180. Excellent applicants, who fail to pass the corresponding Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be able to apply for one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be entitled to a fully-funded position. A copy of the valid certification of English Language ability (A must for courses in English Medium)
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, you must hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalents) and must be over 18 and less than 25 years old. A master’s degree applicant should have a bachelor’s degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance