Data Lab funding for EU Students at Glasgow Caledonian University, UK:
Applications are only invited from those candidates who are home or EU students and have applied for the full-time MSc big data technologies program at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in big data technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from the UK or any EU country
- Must have applied for the full-time MSc Big Data Technologies program starting in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you hold an offer to study in an appropriate course at the university, then you can apply for this application
through the online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to study at GCU, there are additional documents you will have to send to ensure you make a successful application: Letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts and passport (international applicants only).
- Admission Requirements: If you want to successfully be enrolled in this course, then you should have a bachelor degree in an equivalent field.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English tests: Academic IELTS, TOEFL internet?based test, Pearson PTE Academic, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, and others.
Your support will include the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees for the full-time course starting September 2020
- Training and network events that students must attend