Destination Australia Scholarship at Curtin University, Australia:
Curtin University has initiated a wonderful Destination Australia Scholarship scheme with the purpose of helping international students further develop education. This sponsorship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Students who are going to apply for a master of engineering science in mining and metallurgy will take advantage of this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Any time
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $15,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following courses:
- Master of Engineering Science (Mining)
- Master of Engineering Science (Metallurgy)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- International students who are studying on a valid student VISA
- Evidence of academic merit (minimum of a 75% course weighted average) for the highest completed qualification
- 75% of your course needs to be completed at our Kalgoorlie Campus for courses of 2 years in duration or less.
- Enrolled full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application, first, applicants must take admission in an approved course at the university. After that, they will be eligible to send an application for this application
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates are required to submit a one-page statement of purpose demonstrating “How the Destination Australian support will assist you in reaching your career goal and how it will help you make tomorrow better”.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master’s program, applicants must hold a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0.
The sponsorship will provide the award of $15,000 per annum for an applicable postgraduate course. The award will be given as a cash stipend of $7,500 per semester.