Destination Australia Scholarships At CQ University in Australia:
All new students will also be eligible for the International Student Scholarship – Regional which provides an additional 25% scholarship for the duration of your studies, effective from Term 2, 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): CQ University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: CQ University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Educational award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $ 15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Destination Australia Scholarships At CQ University, Australia
- Candidates must be an international student
- Award is available for an undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate and postgraduate study at CQ University, Australia
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The grant is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the CQ University, Australia’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Destination Australia Scholarships At CQ University, Australia
How To Apply
You must apply for this scholarship after you accept an offer of a place on an eligible course.
Document Requirement: Applicants must provide academic transcripts, translations of academic transcripts, personal identification document e.g. passport. Also including the submission of a 500-word study statement at the time of application.
Eligible candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020