The Deutsche Bank scholarships are giving grants to MBA and Masters in Finance students worth £20,000 each. These awards are designed to enable talented women with an interest in the finance sector to study at London Business School. Successful MBA recipients of the scholarship will be fast-tracked to the final round summer internship interviews.
To be eligible for the Deutsche Bank scholarships, you must know:
- This scholarship is open to all successful female MBA applicants with an interest in a career in financial services.
- Candidates applying in Rounds 1, 2, or 3 will be given details of how to apply for this award (application dates above)
- Applicants must be Women MBA students of any nationality.
To be considered for admission to London Business School’s MBA Programme, students are required to submit:
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- A one-page Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Names and Details of two referees
- Two letters of recommendation (References are now completed and submitted online)
- Proof of English Language ability
- Original copies of the official transcript of grades from each university attended
- GMAT score (Valid for five years)
TOEFL iBT, IELTS or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) where applicable
How to Apply:
Details on how to apply for the Deutsche Bank scholarships will be made available to successful candidates once an offer of a place on the MBA Programme has been made. Scholarships are awarded every year.
For further details, see: Deutsche Bank MBA Scholarships for Women – London Business School