Do you need financial support to complete your higher education in Australia? If yes, then you can join the Doctor of Veterinary Clinical Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland.
The program is open for high achieving candidates who wish to complete a higher degree by research programme at this university. This funding opportunity is available for the session 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Golden chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and the oldest university in Australia. It offers various courses and programs leading to officially recognized highest education degrees such as undergraduate and postgraduate courses in several areas of study.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time. Applicants will meet with career advisers who will support them in exploring options and information advisers.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $45,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research in agriculture and environment, health and behavioural sciences, science and mathematics area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- The grant is open for Australian candidates
- Applicants must be enrolled in Higher Degree by Research at this university
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are needed to take admission to a higher degree by research at the university. After that, you can contact Dr Allison Stewart ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Entrants need to submit given documents at the time of the admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a resume, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to satisfy the entrance requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Applicants will receive $45,000 per annum to cover their study, living expenses and accommodation charges.