ECS Excellence Funding For Students at University of Southampton UK:
This scheme will play a significant role in covering educational expenses of those students who are planning to apply for an electronics and computer science program at the university.
Application Deadline: End of July 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in electronics and computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the criteria to see whether you are ideal for this application
- Must be UK / EU students
- Must have been selected as an ECS program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all the candidates must have to take admission in an applicable program. After that, they must complete the registration form for which you will need your UCAS number and valid email address.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: All the non-native English users are required to have already reached a satisfactory standard in an approved test in English, such as Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above, IELTS grade 6.5.
The total value of The grant is £3,000 that will be offered to all highest achieving applicants to support them with educational expenses.