Applicants who wish to apply for this French-language scholarship must carefully observe and meet the following guidelines to be eligible for the scholarship.
There are different requirements for different categories of students. But first, below are the general requirements:
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years old
- Candidates must match the priorities of the Eiffel scholarship
Eligibility For Postgraduate programs:
Candidates who must apply for this scholarship must be:
- Applicants for our graduate programs
- Applicants for the dual degree in Journalism / Columbia (BAMA) (who are already first-year students at Columbia’s University School of Journalism)
- Ph.D. students who are co-supervised or presenting a joint thesis with a partner university Ph.D. students who are co-supervised or presenting a joint thesis with a partner university.
Eligibility For Undergraduate programs:
Students who wish to apply for this category must be:
- Third-year Sciences Po students
- Second-year undergraduate students in one of our partnership programs at Poitiers campus
- First-year graduate student at Science Po
- Students admitted last year in their first year as a graduate student who requested a deferral
- Students admitted last year who have received a conditional offer of admission if they submit an English test before the scholarship application deadline.
- Students admitted to the following dual degree program (other Sciences Po dual degree program are not eligible for this scholarship):
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University (candidates for this program are eligible)
- Sciences et Politiques de l’Environnement Sciences Po/Université Pierre et Marie Curie (only first-year students are eligible)
- Quantitative Economics Sciences Po/Panthéon Sorbonne Paris I (only first-year students are eligible)
- The Eiffel laureates who graduated in June 2017and wish to submit an Eiffel application for the Ph.D.
The following categories of people are not eligible to apply for the Eiffel French Language scholarship:
- Students who already received a grant or scholarship from the French government
- Students who have previously applied for an Eiffel scholarship and who have been unsuccessful, even if they change their field of studies.
- Candidates for the 1year Master’s programs
- Candidates for the Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs (Except candidates in their first year)
- Students admitted to a Sciences Po dual degree program (except for the 3 dual degrees mentioned above)