Elmhurst University International Chairman’s Merit Scholarship: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international students for Elmhurst University International Chairman’s Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is available for Undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Elmhurst awards merit scholarships on the basis of several factors, including academic achievement, artistic talent and membership in the United Church of Christ. The University also awards international student grants to help support the cost of tuition. The scholarship for merit awards worth as much as $20,000 each year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Elmhurst University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Elmhurst University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Elmhurst University International Chairman’s Merit Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Elmhurst University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Elmhurst University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: International Merit-Based Scholarship at King’s College, USA
Application Procedures for Elmhurst University International Chairman’s Merit Scholarship
No separate scholarship application is required; the University makes award decisions based on your application for admission to the University.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020