Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2021: The Emile Boutmy scholarship scheme was founded by Sciences Po to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarships covering undergraduate and postgraduate studies in a university in France.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship scheme is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the ‘Financial information’ section of their Sciences Po application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship to be taken at: France
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for organisations in developing countries
You may like: Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark 2021
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union,and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
The Emile Boutmy programme for undergraduates can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
The Emile Boutmy programme for postgraduate can take two different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
See Also: Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022
Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2021
Application Procedures for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies 2021
Applicants are to apply for admission into any of the eligible programmes and must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Please note that applicants may be asked to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021 for Undergraduate applicants
December 6, 2020 for master’s applicants.