Ensom Prize at University of Canterbury For International Students:
The Prize is awarded annually for an essay on a specified topic relating to constructive policy to promote and preserve international peace and goodwill.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in all subjects offered the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be undergraduates of the University of Canterbury; or
- Have become eligible to graduate from the University with their first degree not more than 12 months before the closing date for applications for the current round.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the program, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, students must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The program will provide $1,500 to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.