The FUT 21 TOTW 3 lineup has been confirmed tonight by EA SPORTS, with Spain defender Sergio Ramos the top-rated inclusion.
The FIFA 21 Team of the Week 3 squad also includes England defender Kyle Walker and multiple players who put in strong performances for their international sides this week. Players who represented Hungary, Austria, Mali, Denmark, Ghana, Norway, Brazil, Serbia and Mexico have all been included this week.
The TOTW 3 squad will be available in packs from 6pm UK time on Wednesday October 14, 2020, with EA recently confirming the change in release time for TOTW releases for FIFA 21.
Click here to subscribe to Level up! The Esports and Gaming Show on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spreaker.
Here is the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team TOTW 3 squad, as confirmed by EA SPORTS on Wednesday October 14.
FIFA 21 Ultimate Team TOTW 3 lineup unvieled
- GK: Peter Gulacsi (Hungary/RB Leipzig) – 86 OVR
- CB: Sergio Ramos (Spain/Real Madrid) – 90 OVR
- CB: Kyle Walker (England/Man City) – 86 OVR
- CB: Martin Hinteregger (Austria/Eintracht Frankfurt) – 83 OVR
- RB: Hamari Traore (Mali/Stade Rennais) – 82 OVR
- CAM: Christian Eriksen (Denmark/Inter) – 86 OVR
- CM: Thomas Partey (Ghana/Arsenal) – 86 OVR
- CM: Martin Odegaard (Norway/Real Madrid) – 85 OVR
- ST: Roberto Firmino (Brazil/Liverpool) – 88 OVR
- CF: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Serbia/Lazio) – 86 OVR
- RW: Jesus Corona (Mexico/FC Porto) – 86 OVR
FIFA 21 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with the game also set to be available on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S ands PlayStation 5 at a later date.
Additionally, fans who jump into FIFA 21 can also benefit from Dual Entitlement, enabling them to upgrade their copy of the game from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X/S at no extra cost.
All progress made or content acquired within FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (including players, items, coins, FIFA Points, match record, and leaderboard placement), as well as all progression in VOLTA FOOTBALL will transfer over to PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S.