Faculty of Law Vacant PhD International Awards at University of Copenhagen:
The program aims to contribute original research on the localities and stakeholders active in and around the field of international criminal justice.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Science Without Borders Challenge At The Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation In USA 2020
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in ERC funded research project on the “Global Sites of International Criminal Justice”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit the study in Denmark.dk for more information. Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree. In that case, they must have submitted their final thesis before 1 June 2020.
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications, or academic recommendations in order to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communication skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a research project proposal, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and transcripts, grading scale, and letter of motivation, with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide fully-funded PhD positions to international students for the academic year 2020-2021