Fred Tschopp Landscape Architecture Scholarship New Zealand:
With the support of Fred Tschopp Endowment Fund, Unitec Institute of Technology is offering a beneficial scholarship named as Fred Tschopp Landscape Architecture Scholarship.
The programme is open for students who want to apply for the master’s degree coursework at Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand.
Application Deadline: October 2020
- University or Organization: Fred Tschopp Endowment Fund and Unitec Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of New Zealand
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Landscape Architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be New Zealand citizens
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity
, students have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university and after applying you can email your portfolio to the academicadministration-at-unitec.ac.nz
- Supporting Documents: Provide a two page written statement of your research proposal and the way that the research work will ‘honour the legacy of Fred Tschopp Snr’ and email it to academicadministration-at-unitec.ac.nz
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed NCEA, New Zealand School Certificate, New Zealand University Bursary examinations or other secondary school qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Winners will receive the award amount of $3,000 to cover their study expenses. There is one award available.