Fully-Funded EPSRC ICASE & Tata Steel PhD Funding for UK and EU Students in UK:
The programme aims to develop the understanding of the slot die and curtain coating processes to allow it to deposit a high viscosity solvent-based coating for the steel industry.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
[ENT] In-N-Out Burger chain opens its first two Colorado outlets leading to fights and epic 14-hour lines
- University: Swansea University
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree (or it’s equivalent) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Familiarity with modelling and experience in experimental work involving liquid coatings would be beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to Dr Eifion Jewell (e.jewell-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Two-page CV
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two written references (academic or previous employer)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements.
[NEWS] Nigerian Activist, Segalink Withdraws From #EndSARS Protest, Says Movement Is An Insurrection Against Nigeria
The programme covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 plus additional funds available for research expenses.