Fully-Funded International Chevening Scholarship Scheme:
- University or Organization: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Any international student applying for a full-time taught Master’s degree at BU who is a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country at the time of application and who intends to return there at the end of the period of study.
- You must hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to at least an upper-second class Honours degree in the UK.
- Have completed at least two years’ work experience before applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
, applicants are recommended to take admission in the Master’s degree program at Bournemouth University. After that, applications must be submitted through our online application system (OAS).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, references, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Must have achieved the minimum Chevening English language requirement – minimum IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
The program will cover the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Travel to and from your home country
- An arrival allowance
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application
- A grant for thesis or dissertation
- An excess baggage allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance.
Application Deadline: The application deadline of Bournemouth University is August each year for September entry in the following year.
Note: Chevening applications will be open on 5 August and closes on 8 November.