Fully Funded KUMS Scholarship for International Students in Iran:
Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (KUMS) is pleased to offer various competitive scholarships to undergraduate students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship program is to assist students in enhancing their studies by providing the necessary financial supports toward their academic pursuit. This is a fully funded scholarship which covers full tuition fee, accommodation, stipends.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kermanshah University, Iran
Scholarships to be taken at: Kermanshah University, Iran
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, Accommodation, Monthly stipend
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the KUMS Scholarship For International Students in Iran
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for undergraduate program offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate study at Kermanshah University in Iran.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Iran.
- The applicant may not have dual citizenship, where the second citizenship is from Iran.
- The candidate must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- International applicants must meet minimum requirements based on their country of origin.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Kermanshah University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Fully funded KUMS Scholarship for International Students in Iran
How- To- Apply
Candidates can apply for admission and scholarships online through Apply to KUMS.
Applicants should submit the online application form. It is required to attach a cover letter to the application form, determining which type of scholarship they are applying for. Your cover letter is a significant part of the application. The cover letters are reviewed by the selection committee. Your cover letter should let the committee members know the reason you are applying for a scholarship. Having the academic credentials to support your application is essential. In addition to satisfying the academic requirements for admission, all applicants are required to satisfy the English proficiency requirements. Once applications are received by KUMS, it will be reviewed by a Scholarship Committee. You will be notified by email if you are awarded a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, please read the email notification send to you and follow the directions.
Scholarship benefits: The sponsorship will cover the following:
Full tuition Fee, expenses including registration fee, furnished accommodation, and Overseas Student Health Cover.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020