The University of Copenhagen is providing up to two fully-funded PhD Positionsin Biological Sciences for the academic year 2020/2021. The fellowship programme is open to international students.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Department of Biology.
Clarity of Information
Marvellous opportunity for international students to study in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is the largest education centre in Copenhagen, Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study in various fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
What would you like to become a part of the University of Copenhagen? The university is dedicated to providing research-based education at the highest academic level. Here students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 325.625 including annual supplement
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Biological Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an MSc degree in biology, molecular biomedicine, biochemistry, bioinformatics, or a closely related field with excellent results.
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Copenhagen. After that, all applications must be submitted electronically by clicking apply now.
- Supporting Documents: All applications should include a CV, a cover letter, Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), Letter of recommendation from a previous academic supervisor, and full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 325.625 (approx. €43,400) including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 44,980). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.