Global Partnership Funding For Developing Countries Students:
This opportunity is reserved for those candidates who are domiciled of any developing country and applying for an undergraduate or graduate programme in Soth Korea.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Ewha Womans University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Full tuition fee + stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from developing countries
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country
- Must have applied for an undergraduate or graduate program via special admission for international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates are eligible to apply for the program after enrolling in an approved course
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary one course to another.
The Global Partnership support will cover the full tuition fee including admission fee, on-campus dormitory fee and provide a stipend for deserving students to study at Ewha Womans University in South Korea.