Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award in USA:
The educational award is designed for excellent students who understand the importance of bettering one’s self.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Global Teletherapy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate programs in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must have permission if under 18.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible students can apply via email to scholarship-at-globalteletherapy.com. Be sure to include the words “application” along with your first and last name in the subject line of your email.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a 2,000-word essay (Be sure your final copy is free of any technical errors i.e. spelling and grammar) and provide all of the following: full name, address, name of academic institution attending, PDF copy of applicant’s unofficial transcript, PDF copy of applicant’s essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Global Teletherapy will offer $1,000 merit-based scholarship to any current college or graduate school student who understands what it means to accept responsibility to improve his or her community.