Government of UK Darwin Initiative Fellowship 2021 for Developing Nations: The Government of United Kingdom is pleased to announce the 2021 Darwin Initiative Fellowship Awards aimed at building capacity in developing countries in the area of Wildlife and Habitat conservation.
The Fellowship Award intends to support fellows to tap into the UK technical and scientific expertise in the fields of biodiversity and sustainable development to broaden their knowledge base and experience level. The fellowship welcomes application from Lead organisations with expertise in natural resource management.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): UK Government
Fellowship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Fellowship level: Professional
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Natural Resource Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for organisations in developing countries
You may also be Interested in: 2021 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program for Professionals
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Government of UK Darwin Initiative Fellowship 2021 for Developing Nations, application must come from a Lead organisation that meets the following criteria:
- Must have expertise in natural resource management.
- Can be either a public or private sector organisation.
- Should provide experts from within the organisation with a proven track record and at the forefront of their discipline(s) to work closely with or supervise the Fellow. This expertise is typically expected to be a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- The prospective Fellow must have a link with a recent or current Darwin Initiative project.
- May be currently involved directly in the implementation of the key biodiversity conventions and agreements.
- The fellowship covers eligible costs (depending on the nature of the Fellowship) include a monthly subsistence, Lead organisation expenses, travel costs and fees for academic qualifications.
See Also: Call for Application: EDCTP Prizes Award 2020
Ireland Fellows Programme for Africans to Study in Ireland 2021/22
Application Procedures for the Government of UK Darwin Initiative Fellowship 2021 for Developing Nations
Applicants will need to apply online for Round 27 Darwin Initiative Fellowship projects through the Flexi grant application portal.
Before applying, please read the Guidance notes for applicants (round 27) and the The Darwin Initiative: Fellowship award Flexi-Grant user guide.
Once you have read the guidance, complete the Darwin Fellowship Round 27 application form on the Flexigrant application portal. For drafting purposes, you may find theuseful.
Application Deadline: 19 January, 2021