King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia is offering fellowships to international students to undertake graduate studies in 2021.
At KAUST, every admitted student is granted the KAUST Fellowship-giving you an unparalleled opportunity to enrol in any of their renowned graduate programs tuition-free. You can live on the shores of the Red Sea; conduct groundbreaking research in our state-of-the-art research centres; and receive unsurpassed support through their living stipend, generous scholarship, and extensive academic community.
Their students explore some of the most pressing issues facing the world today, from environmental crisis to global water and food supply challenges. Led by their world-class faculty, their students conduct next-level research and invent solutions that will solve the problems of the future. Located on the shores of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia, KAUST presents a unique opportunity to combine an international graduate experience with unsurpassed research-all with the benefit of a tuition-free degree through their KAUST Fellowship.
Table of Contents
Worth of Award
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate science degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
Graduate admissions requirements include:
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
How to Apply
- You can apply online
- Your Application must be complete for it to be reviewed by the Admissions Office. If your file is missing documents, you will be asked to submit them before it can be reviewed.
Deadline: Admissions for Spring and Fall 2021 are open