Harvard Business School Online Free Lessons 2020/2021: Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts, enabling committed learners to transform their careers, their organizations, and their lives. This Scholarship is highly competitive and is applicable to both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in the program.
Harvard Business School Online launched as HBX in 2014 to deepen the School’s impact and broaden its reach, all while staying true to the HBS mission: to educate leaders who make a difference in the world. Now the University could reach those leaders wherever they are in the world, in their careers, and in their lives.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard Business School Online, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard Business School Online, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: All
Scholarship Worth: Free tuition
Subject Eligibility: Business studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
You May Also Like: ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Daemen College Founders Scholarship for International students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and graduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and graduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Harvard University, UK
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Harvard University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Free Online IELTS Preparation Courses 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Harvard Business School Online Free Lessons 2020/2021
Eligible and interested candidates are required to enroll through the online application.
Application Deadline: Ongoing